Looking for a moped article to increase sales

News about Mopeds

Moderators: ItsLookingUp, pehuskey, Tab, mountainmoped, JD, John

Looking for a moped article to increase sales

Postby Richard Haus » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:02 am

I am looking for a really good article about mopeds. I am looking for information to use as a sales tool - that convinces someone to buy one.

Why should someone buy one?
The benefits of owning?

I know to most members of the MRA - the above two questions are common sense. I am looking for information to present to moped novices.
Richard Haus
Net Rider

re: Looking for a moped article to increase sales

Postby Jay » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:47 pm

I don't know any articles, but they're neat, get good mileage, relatively simple to work on, can be made street legal in most cases, generally reliable, easier to hop on for a quick trip to the hardware store than getting the car/truck out, cheap insurance, wind in your face, don't require class M, park where-ever you want to, light-weight, easy to transport, if you break down you can pedal home, low maintenance costs and low cost of ownership. As an only vehicle, probably not the best, but great as a backup, or ride daily with another vehicle to accomidate when you need to move bigger stuff or people, or for shopping.
1979 Puch Magnum MKII
Jay
Net Rider

re: Looking for a moped article to increase sales

Postby Hodaka Bob » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:42 am

I have "10 reasons why mopeds are better then scooters" on my shops web site. to see it go to www.countylinecyclesin.com at the for sale link.
Hodaka Bob
County Line Cycles
11860 E. 50 North
Grovertown, IN 46531
574-767-0660
www.countylinecyclesin.com
Hodaka Bob
Net Rider

Return to Mopeds in the Media