[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Moped Riders Association • View topic - NEW BRAND/CLASS OF MOPED IN NORTH AMERICA!

NEW BRAND/CLASS OF MOPED IN NORTH AMERICA!

News about Mopeds

Moderators: ItsLookingUp, pehuskey, Tab, mountainmoped, JD, John

NEW BRAND/CLASS OF MOPED IN NORTH AMERICA!

Postby jakerees » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:32 pm

Hello all. After being a passive reader of this forum, living the life of a moped fanatic, building fuel efficient motorized bicycles in my humble workshop for years (some not with kits) and one extremely fuel efficient one, and after some initial success in the used moped business, I have launched my own brand and class of Moped worldwide! The brand and the bike are simply called 35ccBike.

I am custom producing these directly with the manufacturer.

I am passionate about lightness, fuel efficiency, aesthetic and things just working out of the box. I think I have struck quite a height with all three with these with this bike.

Some specs which make me salivate for this bike myself:

-35cc 4 stroke engine(tiny engine).
-Up to slightly more then 150 miles per gallon.
-2 passenger ready, having secondary padded seating on the back.
-The look. Just take a look at it.
-It comes in both gas and diesel editions.
-Signal lights right out of the box.
-Build. Just take a look at the build. Close ups of the tire, frame, etc.
-Drum brakes front and back.

I'll be posting a video of an all white 35ccBike (being ridden) soon. Vids, pics and performance results of the custom work we will do on these bikes locally will also be posted on the website in the coming days

Finally I want to say I'm happy to join the thread! One other note, I just sold my personal moped a few weeks ago. I am now left with a project bike I have been working on since last summer. I purchased on old bicycle off of a classified and worked on it in phases. It is of course motorized. I have spend over a $1000 on it, which is a lot given how cheap kits can be. I'll do some more work on it and post pictures and updates.
jakerees
Net Rider

Re: NEW BRAND/CLASS OF MOPED IN NORTH AMERICA!

Postby tortoise » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:00 pm

What is the status of ?

The has 17" wheels and a front disc brake.
tortoise
Net Rider

Postby John » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:35 am

Lazer, $1299.00
John

"Plan your life like you will live forever, and live your life like you will die the next day!"
John
Master Regional Rider

Postby pete in pa » Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:59 am

Wow. That has to be a record. From intent to gone.

Shame, looked like a nice bike.

I think there is a market for this. Especially if it can be ridden in all (most) states without license, registration, etc. Then sell hop up kit to make it faster.
1981 Yamaha QT50: Yamaha 60cc hop up, PW gears, stock pilot, 75 main, red Uni filter, BP7HS plug.
2006 Honda ST1300
pete in pa
Net Rider

Return to Mopeds in the Media