moped with two foot megaphone exhaust

News about Mopeds

Moderators: ItsLookingUp, pehuskey, Tab, mountainmoped, JD, John

moped with two foot megaphone exhaust

Postby Micronaut » Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:16 pm

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2005/Jun/050606a.htm

They carried a variety of props and rode a variety of bikes, although I'm really not sure how they got them on the track. My favorite was four-seater Flintstones replica car with oil drums for wheels finished in Yamaha blue with 'The Doctor' written on its sunshade. The moped with a two-foot long megaphone exhaust also caught the eye, as did a quad being wheelied through the throng by a girl in a bikini. At the other end of the taste spectrum a toilet painted in Movistar colours with number 15 on the inside of the lid was brandished by a bunch of Rossi fans. I'm sure that was here last year but painted yellow and with a 3 on it. It's worth noting that this gleefully riotous assembly is violence free and that very few, if any, of the fans appeared to be the worse for drink or anything other than massive doses of enthusiasm, although any team that left their awnings out on pit wall will be doing some hasty fabrication before the Barcelona race next week. I prefer to think of that as innocent souvenir hunting rather than outright larceny.
Wayne from Maine
Micronaut
Distinguished Rider

Return to Mopeds in the Media