Flaming Gas Can Thrown On Indiana Toddler

News about Mopeds

Moderators: ItsLookingUp, pehuskey, Tab, mountainmoped, JD, John

Flaming Gas Can Thrown On Indiana Toddler

Postby Micronaut » Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:51 pm

A flaming gas can thrown in panic from a Valparaiso garage, struck a toddler standing in a doorway, badly burning the child.

http://www.14wfie.com/Global/story.asp? ... 5&nav=3w6o


Christopher Madden, two-years-old, is in critical condition at Riley Hospital for Children in Indianapolis after being transferred from Porter hospital.

Police say Christopher's older brother reacted in panic when the gas can ignited inside a garage. He tried to toss it outside without realizing the boy was standing in the doorway.

The boy's older, teenage brothers were siphoning gas from a moped when some of the fuel spilled onto the garage floor.

When one of the older boys started the moped, it ignited the spilled gas and the nearby gas can.
Micronaut
Distinguished Rider
 
Posts: 1078
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:41 am
Location: Northeast

Return to Mopeds in the Media

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron