Made in China

A place within the MRA for scooter enthusiasts to exchange information.

Moderators: ItsLookingUp, pehuskey, Tab, mountainmoped, JD, John

re: Made in China

Postby jswift » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:47 pm

ooh 500 miles. Call me at 50,000. I have some change you can believe in.
--"After a fell day in the saddle, there is not too much numb bum from the soft comfort seat" www.scooterdepot.us/50cc-Gas-Moped-Scooter-p-436.html"
jswift
Net Rider

Postby mrice » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:34 pm

I am one of the people that is screwed from buying off ebay so far. I hope it gets better though. I currently have an electrical problem, and am having trouble finding it. I asked all my local repair shops and they all said they dont touch them. So I have to spend all my free time chasing wires, ugh. Wishing I bought a name brand now!!
mrice
Net Rider

Postby mrice » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:26 am

Ok, I take that back, I have not been screwed, lol. I just had to put the moped on the center stand to get it to start. But it would be nice to get some kind of manual about the moped so I would have known that. Oh well, at least I have you guys.
2008 extreme xm-150
mrice
Net Rider

Postby CaptPilot » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:36 am

I am surprised that you had to put it on the center stand. Most of them require the side stand to be raised to start. My Pegasus 150 requires side stand up and left brake applied to start, but the manual is very good about those things and some maintenance suggestions. I have 2000 miles on it and it seems to be broken in fully now. My water cooled engine seems more quiet than the air cooled ones.[shadow=cyan][/shadow]
CaptPilot
Net Rider

Postby mopedlar » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:48 pm

Some scoots don't have sidestands, just centerstands.
MoPedLar
mopedlar
Regional Rider

Postby CaptPilot » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:20 pm

Thank you for the update!!

Have a great week.
CaptPilot
Net Rider

Postby mrice » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:23 pm

oh, sorry! It is just the side stand has to be up. But I didnt get any manual with my moped, so it is a figure it out as you go kind of thing. But so far so good!!
2008 extreme xm-150
mrice
Net Rider

Re: re: Made in China

Postby Enforcer57 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:44 am

mountainmoped wrote:One thing the Chinese are real good at making is babies.

When I was in elementary school the teacher told us that if you lined all the Chinese up and started marching them off a cliff you would never get to the end of the line. This told me that (check this pehuskey) they could "DO IT" while they were standing up, marching. From that time on I have always had the utmost respect for the ability of the Chinese to do the impossible!

Bryan has such interesting aspects on assorted subjects. I may need counseling for the mental image it presents though.
Anything that rolls, flies, or looks good in a skirt should be photographed....often.
Enforcer57
Net Rider

Previous

Return to Scooter Riders