Back To Riding Scooters

A place within the MRA for scooter enthusiasts to exchange information.

Moderators: ItsLookingUp, pehuskey, Tab, mountainmoped, JD, John

Back To Riding Scooters

Postby Jadanj214 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:24 pm

I Have Owned Many Scooters, I've Owned At Least 6 Yahama Zumas And Now Just Purchased My 7th One. This Past Summer I Sold My 2008 Zuma For A Decent Price And Upgraded To A 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250R. I Have A Few Friends Who Have Zumas As Well And I Was The Only One Who Had A Real Bike. I Sold My Ninja Last Week Just Because It Wasnt Satisfying Me Like The Zumas Have, And Not Many Friends Who Had Bikes. I Love Mopeds/Scooters And Last Night I Bought A Rough 2002 Silver Yamaha Zuma. My Brother In Law And Myself Spent 4 Hours Late Last Night Cleaning It Up, Adjusting And Cleaning The Carb, Installing A New Leo Vince ZX Exhaust, And Flushing The Brake Fluid. I Dont See Myself Ever Not Owning A Scooter Again.

Jadanj214
Net Rider

re: Back To Riding Scooters

Postby kidsonroll123 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:01 am

E scooters are a fantastic alternative to the automobile for people who have a short commute to work or to the local metro station. E scooters are great for running local errands. E scooters are compact and portable, so you can take them into the office and store them under your desk or in the closet. People use e scooters for local transportation when traveling by car, bus, subway, train, RV, boat or plane.

Clearly, the more we use e scooters as a means of transportation the better off our environment will be. E scooters represent a terrific alternative to other forms of transportation, save the environment, and provide their riders with many other benefits.
I’m Tony Tuner, “Chief Marketing Manager” at KidsOnRoll.com.
kidsonroll123
Net Rider

Postby John » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:43 am

Crap on DUI e-scooters.
Now back to the Zuma/BWS125. Tell me more about the pipe etc. I have a '09 BWS and was thinking of doing some minor modifications!
John

"Plan your life like you will live forever, and live your life like you will die the next day!"
John
Master Regional Rider

Postby maddog » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:14 am

The cpi-gtr50 is the same size as your 250r, i put a 70cc bore kit with a 19mm carb/pipe=90mph, got my 08 for 2 grand out the door- twin rear gas scocks/ disk brakes/ hid / led lights- no floorboard- foot pegs, they also make a 180cc scoot but its a 4 stroke.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Some people dream about speed! blink and im gone!
maddog
Net Rider

Return to Scooter Riders