Stay of the moped forum.....

A place within the MRA for scooter enthusiasts to exchange information.

Moderators: ItsLookingUp, pehuskey, Tab, mountainmoped, JD, John

re: Stay of the moped forum.....

Postby donp » Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:00 pm

who's crying besides don-o?
donp

Re: Stay of the moped forum.....

Postby benny » Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:03 pm

Joey wrote:i'm going to be the first to do it and ask others to follow, it's been made clear this forum was only created to keep us away so let the cry babies have there way, stay of there forum and over here no matter how made they make you don't let them draw you into a scooter/moped fight. lets prove scooters riders can be more mature and then let see what they come up with to cry about.

That's right. They insult, and ridicule the scooter and rider, and then wait for someone here to answer. Now they are saying the scooter forum was a bad idea because someone went there and answered them. Those who want to get rid of the scooter form are going to use this to try and shut it down.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Streetcruiser14
Regional Rider

They are now on a "buzz" about getting the new forum and wanting the MOPED FORUM to change it's rules about a moped to better suit them...i dont think so. anyway, i think you are right don-o, it was a bad idea. To bad you didnt make it to the vote to set us straight bud!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK. We are real members of the MRA, but not included in the rules?-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ike
Regional Rider

As for the question, are Scooter riders real MRA members? I would say , yes they are. But remember, MRA stands for Moped Riders Association!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now they are fighting with Uncle robby. Guess who he is? 13 years old?
14 in Sept.

Viewing profile :: Uncle_robby

Net Rider Joined: 24 Jun 2005

Birthday: 14 Sep 1991

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS---- I'm thinking of leaving here.
benny
Net Rider

Re: Stay of the moped forum.....

Postby Uncle_robby » Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:07 pm

benny wrote:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now they are fighting with Uncle robby. Guess who he is? 13 years old?
14 in Sept.

Viewing profile :: Uncle_robby

Net Rider Joined: 24 Jun 2005

Birthday: 14 Sep 1991

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS---- I'm thinking of leaving here.

Lol, yeah. Fighting with a 13 year old... But lets just leave them alone. Targeting them on our forums isn't much better than saying it to their face. Backstabing isn't cool.
Don't get me wrong, I love 50cc's!
Uncle_robby
Net Rider

Postby duck » Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:18 pm

I still don't understnad who "they" are... we are one organization...

if "they" is supposed to refer to moderators or founders of the MRA
I couldn't disagree with you more.... I think this is a great place I don't think bad of scooters and I don't talk trash about either mopeds or scooters. . . I don't think Lenny... whos now a moderator of the scooter forum or Tab now scooter forum mods becuase of there likes and ownership of scooters lead them to help start this area....
I have heard very little in disagreement of the scooter forum..
They main disagreement is posts like the "cry babie attitude" you mention Joey.. thats the kinda of spin that turns on flame wars.. it would be easy to turn this forum off but I don't think anyone wants to do that.. no one has mentioned it.. no one has asked you not to post about moped topics on the mra forums... we just ask if you want to talk scooters come here...
.. and if the scooter people want to talk mopeds.. take it over to the moped forum.. I don't think there needs to be a moped OR scooter mentality here... we need to try to be moped AND scooter...
duck
Master Regional Rider

Postby Smitty » Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:42 pm

very cool Duck..."nuff said".

;^)
Smitty
Master Regional Rider

Postby Tab » Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:21 pm

Joey resigned from the club (as per his request)...and his membership has been pulled.
Tab
Master Regional Rider

Re: re: Stay of the moped forum.....

Postby moimoimoi » Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:41 pm

Tab wrote:Joey resigned from the club (as per his request)...and his membership has been pulled.

Listen people, it's just common sense...

Even though some idiots pretend scooters and mopeds are different, it doesn't make it true... A forum divided in two opposite sides is a mistake for shure. It should be one forum, where everyone can participate, no matter what 50cc they enjoy...
"I have received numerous PMs stating that your icon is offensive. I do not feel it is appropriate for a site that invites 14 year olds to participate.
pedman "
kids see worse on MTV
moimoimoi
Net Rider

Postby Smitty » Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:56 pm

...yep...
Smitty
Master Regional Rider

Postby moimoimoi » Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:12 pm

Tab wrote:Joey resigned from the club (as per his request)...and his membership has been pulled.

Joey was banned from the MRA. He didn't quit, he has been banned.

So this makes the moderators a bunch of liers...

They ban people and lie about it...

What a shame...
"I have received numerous PMs stating that your icon is offensive. I do not feel it is appropriate for a site that invites 14 year olds to participate.
pedman "
kids see worse on MTV
moimoimoi
Net Rider

Postby Targa5150 » Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:42 pm

Get over it.... Crying is not going to help.

Alan
50cc Of total Insanity -
HELP.. Im lost in Hillbilly hell!!!
My Ride - Yellow '05 Targa LX (45mph)
Targa5150
Distinguished Rider

Postby Smitty » Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:28 pm

moimoimoi,

Joey also PM'd me, and told me as well that he was voluntarily resigning from the MRA. One thing that I would like for you to keep in mind is, that most of the Members here are adults, and some of us even have children, probably your age, and some even older. Some of us do not take kindly to you calling us liars, and insulting us as you are. As a Moderator myself, AND also as on that does my very best to get along with EVERYBODY, even I am truly offended by your attitude. I am very thankful for the group of Moderators that we have here on this forum, and I am friends with all of them...

Maybe you need to read back through our history here, and maybe by doing so you will learn a few things...such as , but not limited to, who the troublemakers have been, what fights were started by whom, and how they have been handled.

If it comes to a vote, I disagree that the Scooter forum was a bad idea (I'd ask for it to be given a chance to grow, in a more positive direction), and I agree with banning troublemakers!!!
Smitty
Master Regional Rider

Postby moimoimoi » Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:21 pm

Smitty wrote:moimoimoi,

Joey also PM'd me, and told me as well that he was voluntarily resigning from the MRA. One thing that I would like for you to keep in mind is, that most of the Members here are adults, and some of us even have children, probably your age, and some even older. Some of us do not take kindly to you calling us liars, and insulting us as you are. As a Moderator myself, AND also as on that does my very best to get along with EVERYBODY, even I am truly offended by your attitude. I am very thankful for the group of Moderators that we have here on this forum, and I am friends with all of them...

Maybe you need to read back through our history here, and maybe by doing so you will learn a few things...such as , but not limited to, who the troublemakers have been, what fights were started by whom, and how they have been handled.

If it comes to a vote, I disagree that the Scooter forum was a bad idea (I'd ask for it to be given a chance to grow, in a more positive direction), and I agree with banning troublemakers!!!

I'm 73 years old and I even have a 25 year old grandson. (the one on the picture). I respect everybody as long as they respect me and they don't start fights. That's all.
pedman "
kids see worse on MTV
moimoimoi
Net Rider

Postby mountainmoped » Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:40 pm

moimoimoi,

I'm truly sorry I made disparaging remarks about Joey. I didn't realize he was your son. Please accept my apology.
Bryan
mountainmoped
Master Regional Rider

Return to Scooter Riders