Connecticut Ride Schedule

General discussion forum for repairing and riding mopeds

Moderators: ItsLookingUp, pehuskey, Tab, mountainmoped, JD, John

Connecticut Ride Schedule

Postby moebobbie » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:49 am

Hi Gang,

Well the riding season is now upon us. I've got both bikes out and running very well. Have taken several nice long rides on the good days and am just having a great time by myself. Well, now it's time to get things going with the group. I haven't heard of any conflicts or complaints from you about the dates we picked for the first half of the season so they are now set in wet concrete.
I appologize to all my motorcycle friends that so far, with exception of the fix it day, and the VOC Family Reunion, these are all 50cc events and rides. Bobbie & I will be attending both of the out of state 50 cc rally's listed. They're open to all, so anyone wishing to join us just let us know.

So mark your calenders folks! Here we go.....

We're meeting every Wednesday night at the Burger King on Rte 75 in Windsor Locks from about 6:30 to around 8-ish. Come on out for supper and say hi.

April 25th - Fix-it day at Moe's house. 13 Rose CT, E. Windsor, CT
May 16th - Bradley Air Museum Ride
June 4-7 - Ithaca Scooter & Moped Rally - Ithaca, NY
June 13th - Moped Madness - Hershey, PA
June 27th - 3rd Annual 50cc Fun Run
Aug 6-8 - VOC Family Reunion - Indiana, PA

We're looking to do a cruise nite during the week one time this summer. Maybe Quido's in Manchester, Bart's in Windsor or Mark's in East Granby. There are a few other prominent ones. We'll just pick one. Dave & Deb McIntosh have been talking about putting together a ride in their area. I'm hoping that comes to fruition and maybe get it on the calendar for the end of July. Of course we'll ride for ice cream anytime. We'll need to plan the second half of the riding season so if you have any ideas or suggestions please put them out there.

Hope to see you at a get together soon.

Moe & Bobbie
Owner of a 2012 Suzuki Burgman 650 Exec, a nice little 1995 Tomos Targa TTLX (Baba Looey) and now a very pretty 2008 Tomos LX (Bunny)
moebobbie
Regional Rider

Return to Moped Riders