QT50???

General discussion forum for repairing and riding mopeds

Moderators: ItsLookingUp, pehuskey, Tab, mountainmoped, JD, John

QT50???

Postby oldtimer » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:56 pm

how do you detremine the exact year and model of a yamaha,possiably a yamahopper moped? and where would one find replacement parts ??? i beleave i have a yamaha QT 50 but am not sure.. any help would be great, thanks
rebuilding trashed cycles ^_^
oldtimer
Net Rider

re: QT50???

Postby John » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:10 pm

Only place your question in one forum section. I am deleting the other two from the scooter and media section.
John

"Plan your life like you will live forever, and live your life like you will die the next day!"
John
Master Regional Rider

Postby oldtimer » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:41 pm

who are you john to delete someone else's posts??? how bout some help with the question enstead of trying to chastise someone. i don't mean to be rude, however your post answer was rude to begin with. i was under the impression that this was suppose to be a helpful community site.
oldtimer
Net Rider

Postby John » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:02 pm

Haaaaa, one post will do it if anybody has your answer! You were moderated, welcome to the internet. Maybe put a little more effort into your title. :>((

E-bay is a parts source and also look at the pics on Moped Army and compare your noped for a year guesstimate. If you had a ownership or proper registration with the bike it would be a "no brainer"......
John

"Plan your life like you will live forever, and live your life like you will die the next day!"
John
Master Regional Rider

Postby chuckfinster » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:30 pm

HAHA john^^^^
chuckfinster
Net Rider

Postby oldtimer » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:12 am

ok , get it john your an ass hole and this forum / site is for giving false or no help just to give ppl with real concerns a load of crap!!! F.O john!
welcome to the internet my ass!!! you f---ing ass hole!!!
oldtimer
Net Rider

Postby John » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:54 am

Ahhhhhh, the corn futures down for you this year and your foraging went bad for junk. Things will get better but your post is now closed but I will leave it here so others can see what a 50 year old scavenger acts like when he floods this board with the same no brainer question that he can't search the internet for. Have a great day, but watch out for those tornados!
John

John
Master Regional Rider

Return to Moped Riders