MopedLar Ride Moved to Sunday.....

General discussion forum for repairing and riding mopeds

Moderators: ItsLookingUp, pehuskey, Tab, mountainmoped, JD, John

MopedLar Ride Moved to Sunday.....

Postby mopedlar » Thu May 23, 2013 7:38 pm

The weather forecast for Saturday is just not conducive to doing a large scale ride. In light of this, we have decided to move the official MopedLar Ride to Sunday instead of Saturday. However, we realize that some people cannot make it on Sunday and would still like to come and hangout on Saturday anyway. Weather permitting, I plan on doing an abbreviated 35 mile "rainy day" ride with a stop at NJ's famous Hot Dog Johnny's. If you plan on coming on Saturday, please dress appropriately for rainy day weather.

I hope to see everyone on either Saturday, Sunday or both.

Larry
MoPedLar
mopedlar
Regional Rider

re: MopedLar Ride Moved to Sunday.....

Postby mopedlar » Fri May 24, 2013 6:17 am

Weather for Sunday is looking good. Temps near 70 and sunny in the afternoon. Should be a great day for a ride.

On Monday, Kim and I we'll be doing a 75 mile scooter ride into PA. The temps are supposed to be in the mid 70's and sunny all day. I hope you guys can make it on Monday. We have a beautiful ride planned for the day.
MoPedLar
mopedlar
Regional Rider

Postby JD » Fri May 24, 2013 6:55 am

Typically outstanding MopedLar disaster management!

Rather than hanging out in the rain, we've decided to depart here tomorrow morning instead of today, but we'll do it early with the expectation of getting there early enough to spend time with everyone on Saturday evening.

Unfortunately, we probably can't make the Monday ride because we're already booked solid for that day.

jd
...Operating with impunity in the legal gray area between bicycles and motorcycles....
JD
Master Regional Rider

Postby mopedlar » Fri May 24, 2013 7:20 am

Have a safe trip! We'll save you some pizza on Saturday night.
MoPedLar
mopedlar
Regional Rider

Return to Moped Riders