2. Puch servise manual 80-81
3. Peugeot repair manual
4. Honda NU50 Urban Express shop manual

..............they're all gone.
ajwasp
Net Rider

re: Manuals disappeared

Postby John » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:43 am

They are still there and always have been. Slow dial up on your part maybe. Also need to be signed in.
John

"Plan your life like you will live forever, and live your life like you will die the next day!"
John
Master Regional Rider

Re: Manuals disappeared

Postby dr_moped » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:10 pm

Not only Manual disappeared,most of this website disappeared. I could only enter thru a few back doors to see a very few Manuals. Can I get a good explanation for this ? Who else had the same or similar experience. This happened sometime after April 17,2014 and I am just now being able to log on. At the time I am speaking off,signing in was not available.It looks like December 22,2014 the website was turned back on.After 7 months.I gave up hope of it returning.I just went to look at the manual selection, and the print is so fine I can barely read the selection. Why is that print so fine ? The print was not that fine back in April 17,2014.Then I look at the large pictures in the Puch Service Manual,and the large picture is only partly viewable.Even when I entered in the back door of this website long ago,what manuals there were was viewable in large format with the whole page readable.Please Repair the Repair Manual section.
dr_moped
Net Rider

Re: Manuals disappeared

Postby John » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:10 pm

They are all over at Moped Army where they were pirated too! BUT they are still here too!
John

"Plan your life like you will live forever, and live your life like you will die the next day!"
John
Master Regional Rider

Return to Moped Riders