Motobecane

General discussion forum for repairing and riding mopeds

Moderators: ItsLookingUp, pehuskey, Tab, mountainmoped, JD, John

Motobecane

Postby mountainmoped » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:51 am

Our local auction house has a very nice Motobecane 50 VLA that will be auctioned Saturday night. What is the maximum I should bid on it?

Bryan
Bryan
mountainmoped
Master Regional Rider

Re: Motobecane

Postby mopedlar » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:40 pm

Personally, I wouldn't bid more than $150 for it. Motobecanes are the biggest pains in the asses to get dialed in. If you do get it and need parts for it, I've got tons of NOS Moby parts in my garage. Good Luck!
MoPedLar
mopedlar
Regional Rider

Postby mountainmoped » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:15 pm

Lar,

Thanks for the info. If I buy it Saturday it will be a long term project as I have surgery set for Monday and expect to be down for about 6 weeks--mobile but no lifting.
Bryan
mountainmoped
Master Regional Rider

Postby johnnywheels524 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:13 pm

mountainmoped wrote:Lar,

Thanks for the info. If I buy it Saturday it will be a long term project as I have surgery set for Monday and expect to be down for about 6 weeks--mobile but no lifting.

Good luck on your recovery...recently had knee surgery two weeks ago and the hardest part has been sitting around so that's good you can still be mobile! Looking forward to how the auction goes!
johnnywheels524
Net Rider

Postby Danansmith » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:50 am

mopedlar wrote:Personally, I wouldn't bid more than $150 for it. Motobecanes are the biggest pains in the asses to get dialed in. If you do get it and need parts for it, I've got tons of NOS Moby parts in my garage. Good Luck!

Me too! Good Luck!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

popular bubble football:Bubble soccer
Fashion bubble football : bubble football
Danansmith
Net Rider

Return to Moped Riders