1976 Bermuda The Hampton

General discussion forum for repairing and riding mopeds

Moderators: ItsLookingUp, pehuskey, Tab, mountainmoped, JD, John

1976 Bermuda The Hampton

Postby Bermuda1976 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:25 pm

Looking for any info on this. I know it's the higher end of that year model. Looking to see if there's a market. Where/if I can get parts? What's it's worth. Mostly clean. Needs new throttle cables, tank isn't rusted nor is the frame, plus new brakes, and head light and new wiring. Me being a mechanic non of this will be hard. Motor still turns by hand but I would like to do a full rebuild on it
Bermuda1976
Net Rider

Re: 1976 Bermuda The Hampton

Postby sandy425 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:54 pm

Bermuda1976 wrote:Looking for any info on this. I know it's the higher end of that year model. Looking to see if there's a market. Where/if I can get parts? What's it's worth. Mostly clean. Needs new throttle cables, tank isn't http://www.comparateur-mutuelle-assurance-sante.com rusted nor is the frame, plus new brakes, and head light and new wiring. Me being a mechanic non of this will be hard. Motor still turns by hand but I would like to do a full rebuild on it

hello, my harley has some engine damage and i don't know how to repair it but it needs to be repair!
thanks!!
sandy425
Net Rider

Re: 1976 Bermuda The Hampton

Postby John » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:08 am

Scrap the HD.
John

"Plan your life like you will live forever, and live your life like you will die the next day!"
John
Master Regional Rider

Return to Moped Riders