Moped Gangs

General discussion forum for repairing and riding mopeds

Moderators: ItsLookingUp, pehuskey, Tab, mountainmoped, JD, John

Moped Gangs

Postby SleevieB » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:36 pm

I'm here from the other moped website and I'm wondering if you guys have a pretentoius class system based on pizza bribes and political views?

If you don't, no worry, I will help you start a voting system encourageing others to create clubs and travel across the country socialize and politic only to then turn around routinely turn them down from "official membership".

It is really a lot of fun and makes the members on one side of the community feel very empowered and geniunine while discouraging others from participating.

Maybe in 10 or 15 years we will even hit under 50% voter turnout, or even if were really lucky have a year of "NO NEW CLUBS!!"

LIGHTS OUT KNIFES OUT RIDE TONIGHT DIE TONIGHT,
Knife
SleevieB
Net Rider

Re: Moped Gangs

Postby John » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:02 pm

Where you from SleevieB. Are you a little disgruntled over the MA movers and shakers?
John

"Plan your life like you will live forever, and live your life like you will die the next day!"
John
Master Regional Rider

Postby SleevieB » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:50 am

Virginia. I'm from Virginia.
SleevieB
Net Rider

Postby John » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:17 am

Trying to get into MA? This site originally was set up by cast offs of MA and infighting, there are no clubs.As a matter of fact the MRA really has ceased as its original intent. Just a place to stop by, say hello and move on. I have been here from the start and am like a house cleaner. lol
John

"Plan your life like you will live forever, and live your life like you will die the next day!"
John
Master Regional Rider

Postby mountainmoped » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:19 am

I was very interested in SleezieB's post as I had no idea that there were any moped riders in Vagina. It is always nice to meet such positive new moped owners.
Bryan
mountainmoped
Master Regional Rider

Return to Moped Riders