NSA quickly tt

General discussion forum for repairing and riding mopeds

Moderators: ItsLookingUp, pehuskey, Tab, mountainmoped, JD, John

NSA quickly tt

Postby Rabenedict » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:32 pm

Hi all my name is Ray Benedict ,I live in Greensburg ,Pa I have a 1960 NSU Quickly TT moped this is a three speed high tank 50 cc bike .i have restored every part or replaced with original or very nice NOS parts all out of Germany. My main concern is reassembling this bike. When I took the bike apart I did not take pictures,which I have since learned is very important. My question to any of our moped friends is, does anyone of you know or have the NSU machines that might give me some advise on how to tackle this assembly. Every part has been repainted ,rechromed and the aluminum parts polished. Since there were on 23,000 of these bikes produced they are very rare and for sure in the U.S. Any help folks would be greatly appreciated. When finished this will be a beautiful bike. Engine /transmission completely rebuilt in Germany. Again folks my sincere appreciation in advance for any help. Any available manuals that deal with my bike in English would be very much appreciated.

Ray Benedict
107 Raven Dr
Greensburg, pa 15601

Ph 412/554/4646
Rabenedict
Net Rider

Re: NSA quickly tt

Postby John » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:29 am

Check with EACC in Britian. They have manuals etc.
John

"Plan your life like you will live forever, and live your life like you will die the next day!"
John
Master Regional Rider

Return to Moped Riders