Kim and I spent the day at the Hershey car Show today. Here is a list of the bikes that were for sale:
- Batavus HS50
- Honda PA50
- Yamaha QT50
- Cimatti Top Tank- $100 OBO, missing top end of motor and side cover, crappy overall condition
- Kinetic TFR (new)
- Cimatti City Bike- $250
- Honda Express- $350 (runs)
- Sears Allstate Mo-Ped- $950
- Puch maxi Luxe- $750 (98 original miles).
- Yankee Peddlar- $350
- Yellow Honda PA50 (very nice condition)
- Yellow Honda Express- $450 (1,500 miles)
We saw lots of Honda PA50s, Suzuki FA50s, Yamaha QT50s and Honda Expresses being ridden by vendors as pit bikes. We also saw a couple of Puch Korrados. Mopeds and scooters were everywhere.
IMO, the prices were ridulously high. Bikes that were priced at $350 should have been sold for no more than $75. I'm sure the prices will be more negotiable once Sunday rolls around and vendors don't feel like dragging thier bikes back home with them.