wrencher wanted(cheap)

General discussion forum for repairing and riding mopeds

Moderators: ItsLookingUp, pehuskey, Tab, mountainmoped, JD, John

wrencher wanted(cheap)

Postby burn14me » Sun Dec 07, 2003 11:00 pm

i live in rockholds ky 15 min. out of corbin ky looking for a moped wrencher who wants to make a little cash and needs a winter project. willbring and pick up the peds when done have batavous trike and tomos trike need minor mantance work have tomos sport, tomos bullit and a basket tomos that needs put back together and a puguet 102or 103 needs working on if interested and not to far to travel and know peds e mail me or leave post
burn 14 me i quit
burn14me
Net Rider

re: wrencher wanted(cheap)

Postby burn14me » Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:43 pm

trike i have no dout you could handle this project. but as you say mich. is a fare distance . do you remember tellimg me a rearend for a trike would cost around 400.00 (back in the mid summer on mopedbbs.) the batavous i have that needs minor mantance and a little tlc
i got it up in mich for 200. and the guy said he had it running the day befor i got there to pick it up .bought the pougoet off him for 50.00 . for any one interested this is what i need done or would like to do.
1. get the pougoet running and fixed up.
2.repaire the tomos sport .
3. repaire the tomos bullit
4. put the other tomos pullitt back together its in a basket as they say
5.get the tomos trike running again
6.get the batavous running again
7. now the tricky part... make the batavous a two wheeler .put the pryor rear end on the basket case tomos .
im not counting you out just yet trike but i would like a wrencher closer to the home front.
burn 14 me i quit
burn14me
Net Rider

re: wrencher wanted(cheap)

Postby burn14me » Wed Dec 10, 2003 5:25 pm

trike thank you so much for the offer to come all that way during the pre holliday season.but i am the opp. i realy get into the christmass shoping and decorating and visiting and running here and there all the triming and food prep and i love it. so now is not the time for a wrenching ( fanatic visitor ) you have to be one or a honest to goodness scrooge ( no offence ment) .after the first would be much better time for that sort of trip.in the meantime ill watch for some one closer that i can drop these bikes off to and have a good old time wrenching thru the winter may even haul them to you.how far is it to your place.
burn 14 me i quit
burn14me
Net Rider

Return to Moped Riders