[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Moped Riders Association • View topic - Paul Puccio Moped Raffle Project parts donations

Paul Puccio Moped Raffle Project parts donations

General discussion forum for repairing and riding mopeds

Moderators: ItsLookingUp, pehuskey, Tab, mountainmoped, JD, John

Paul Puccio Moped Raffle Project parts donations

Postby SmC mopeds » Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:06 pm

...OK, so far,
Dano has pledged to donate two Michelin 17X2.50 tires for the project
Smitty is donating a magneto cover, and tail light lense

Parts still needed:

New cables (both brake cables, throttle cable, speedo cable)
"Drop-bars" handlebars
Both Magnum Switches
Magnum dash panel
Key switch w/key
Seat
Left side plastic cover

We will construct a "parts donors" post on the picture site, to show everyone our appreciation to all of you who are helping to make this project a successful reality!

Thanks again, and please keep the love and help coming!

Smitty
"The only dumb question, is one that isn't asked!"
SmC Mopeds & Customs
Image Image Image
SmC mopeds
Master Regional Rider

re: Paul Puccio Moped Raffle Project parts donations

Postby SmC mopeds » Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:40 pm

ooops, I forgot to include the link to the project page...

http://flickr.com/groups/46408458@N00/
SmC Mopeds & Customs
Image Image Image
SmC mopeds
Master Regional Rider

Postby don-ohio » Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:36 am

Sorry.....I have almost NO Puch parts. (:^(
If a little cash would help, i'll send it down. Handy Bikes has a LOT of NOS seats for various bikes, but it would take a few donations together to buy one,I'd imagine. Success to you in this endeavor,SMC! don-ohio (:^)
`Ped `til yer RED!' ......`NO small-wheeled pothole divers need apply! LOL!' don-ohio (:^D
don-ohio
Regional Rider

Postby Ike » Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:44 am

Only God can make a tree....
and only Tomos can make a Moped!
Ike
Master Regional Rider

Postby SmC mopeds » Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:57 am

SmC Mopeds & Customs
Image Image Image
SmC mopeds
Master Regional Rider

Postby butnut » Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:42 pm

AWESOME!!! You guys are great. Thanks for the support! This project is coming to life!
butnut
Distinguished Rider

Postby Smitty » Sun Jul 10, 2005 1:17 am

Excellant!!! Now I think we've got (soon to be on the way) most of what this baby needs to go back together with it. Now I just gotta get it all apart, and parts shipped-out, and painted, and shipped back, and cleaners, and lubricants, and gaskets, rings, seals, spark plug, bearings, etc.,etc.,etc.
We are doing this right aren't we?
Smitty
Master Regional Rider

Postby Smitty » Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:06 pm

OH yea, I forgot until I took another look at the speedometer on this bike...

Gomez said he will donate a Puch speedometer too. Well, looking at the one that is presently on the 'ped, yep, Gomez, she'll be needing that speedo too.
Smitty
Master Regional Rider

Postby butnut » Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:26 pm

Thanks Gomez...that's kool. Hey Smitty, you may wanna check your picture 'host'...getting the red "X" on your avatar here and when I click on the thumbnail pics on Pauls page, I get the red "X" too. Gotta see those up close details so we can get more dontions!...LOL
butnut
Distinguished Rider

Postby donp » Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:27 pm

the pics are working fine for me.
donp

Postby butnut » Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:31 pm

My bad, some pics from my host went bad.
butnut
Distinguished Rider

Postby Smitty » Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:49 pm

OK, now I believe we're getting somewhere on one of the webpages that a lot of people have asked us to create, this new one is for making donations through PayPal or money order, to build the raffle moped, and a link you also make tax deductible donations to Paul's Transplant Fund.

please PM or Email me, if there are any questions, suggestions, or problems on the page.

We all thank you for your efforts and support, and we all know that Paul and his Family thanks you!

http://mysite.verizon.net/resp2i21/id5.html
Smitty
Master Regional Rider

Postby Smitty » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:22 am

Smitty
Master Regional Rider

Postby Streetcruiser14 » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:24 am

Streetcruiser14
Regional Rider