[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Moped Riders Association • View topic - Paul Puccio Moped Raffle Project parts donations

Paul Puccio Moped Raffle Project parts donations

General discussion forum for repairing and riding mopeds

Moderators: ItsLookingUp, pehuskey, Tab, mountainmoped, JD, John

re: Paul Puccio Moped Raffle Project parts donations

Postby Smitty » Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:57 pm

Now that does look really good!!!
Thanks!!!
Smitty
Master Regional Rider

Postby Smitty » Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:44 am

Ike has sent the seat, tank decals, and both brake cables for the Magnum Paul Project.

In case I haven't mentioned it earlier, Michael Z sent the drop-bars.

Lee from Richmond Va. (MA Member) dropped by our shop a couple of days ago, and told me that he will donate the dash!!!

I just wanted to give you all a quick update, before I get to work today.

Thanks, all of you, who are donating parts, money, and spreading the word about this project!!!
Smitty
Master Regional Rider

Postby butnut » Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:17 pm

Thanks guys. Sounds good bro. Just got back from Vegas, went to a killer auto and bike 'store'. They had the sweetest '62 Impala...my fave year...a $200,000.00 build! Insane exotics and a Von Dutch chopper collection! I went NUTS! I closely studied the details and killer pins. I am more psyched now to do a wild kustom paint...I'll probably do something different now and it will be more of a suprise...hehe
butnut
Distinguished Rider

Postby jimmy » Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:11 am

jimmy
Net Rider

Postby jimmy » Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:13 am

jimmy
Net Rider

Postby jimmy » Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:15 am

jimmy
Net Rider

Postby jimmy » Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:17 am

jimmy
Net Rider

Postby Smitty » Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:56 am

Jimmy,
The dash on the right is the exact one that is on the Magnum right now. The one on the left will work fine, if we do not come up with a replacement key switch.

If you are going to attend Ike's Ride (ONE WEEK!!!), then you can bring it/them there, and I can pick it up there.

*If anyone who will be attending "Ike's Big Ride" has Puch Magnum parts that you would like to donate to this project build, please bring those parts to Ike's next Saturday, and I can pick them up then.*

THANKS again, to ALL of you were are so very kind and thoughtful in helping us to build a beautiful and meaningful Moped for the raffle!!!

On behalf of the Puch80 Team, we Thank YOU!!![glow=darkred][/glow][glow=red][/glow][glow=orange][/glow]
Smitty
Master Regional Rider

Postby John » Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:02 pm

Raffle tickets going to be available at the ride. Be a good place to kick it off.
John

"Plan your life like you will live forever, and live your life like you will die the next day!"
John
Master Regional Rider

Re: re: Paul Puccio Moped Raffle Project parts donations

Postby Smitty » Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:14 pm

Smitty
Master Regional Rider

Postby donp » Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:38 pm

donp

Postby butnut » Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:33 pm

butnut
Distinguished Rider

Postby Smitty » Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:41 pm

Ok, the Magnum is pretty-much disassembled. I'm getting everything ready to be passed along to other Members of the Puch80 Team. I FINALLY did get the outside of the gas tank stripped and primered, but i've still got to treat the inside of it. It's 12:30am right now, and I'm not going back out to the shop to take a pic of the tank, even though I just remembered i didn't take one, lol. Anyway, I've got the parts together that 'm taking to Donp, and if I remeber, I'll grab all of the parts that have been donated and bring those as well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Smitty
Master Regional Rider

Postby butnut » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:40 am

Wow...good job, I know how busy you are. We may need some new shocks eh...those look kinda shot. Well, I'll wait for the parts to arrive and make my decision on color, had some different ideas, I have to look at the stock decals and decide if it will all work together or be a total custom...flakes for sure. Gonna work on the wheels tonight.
butnut
Distinguished Rider

PreviousNext

Return to Moped Riders