Snow Day...

General discussion forum for repairing and riding mopeds

Moderators: ItsLookingUp, pehuskey, Tab, mountainmoped, JD, John

Snow Day...

Postby kex » Wed Jan 14, 2004 3:46 pm

Right now, there's 5" of snow outside, and it's supposed to keep snowing until 10 or 11 p.m. It should be a pretty good haul when all is said and done. I think I'll make some calls and get some friends together, and we'll go sledding. In a related story, about 15 ice fisherman floated away on ice flues yesterday, because of a slight warm up over the weekend and some strong winds. A car and a snowmobile or two went through the water, too. Some people never learn, I guess. The police and coast guard said they don't mind rescuing the folks, its the folks that are still fishing 20 feet from where the ice broke that piss them off. Go figure...
Keith Wallace
----------------
1982 honda urban express (nu50)-65cc metra kit, proma low boy exhaust
kex
Regional Rider

re: Snow Day...

Postby donp » Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:28 pm

every year some idiots do that. ive lived on lake erie for 36 years now and never once went out on the ice. i'm glad that when i was born, stupid wasnt tattooed on my fore head. and to drive your car out on it, that makes a guy even stupider. i mean c'mon, your gonna need some place warm to sit in once you crawl outta that freezeing water.
donp

Postby ItsLookingUp » Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:09 pm

Hopefully the idiots are inviting all their friends to join them on the thin ice.
Lenny
ItsLookingUp
Master Regional Rider

Postby donp » Thu Jan 15, 2004 7:45 am

to thin out the "dummy" herd right?
donp

Return to Moped Riders