[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Moped Riders Association • View topic - cafe racer style?

cafe racer style?

General discussion forum for repairing and riding mopeds

Moderators: ItsLookingUp, pehuskey, Tab, mountainmoped, JD, John

cafe racer style?

Postby cafepete » Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:22 pm

Hi guys my name is pete and im new to the moped scene. i wanted to get a moped to get around our small town. my question is, is there a moped that looks like those classic cafe racer like the Triumph, Norton, BSA etc.? the one i found that can be turn into one is the
Jailing 50-GL by rcmoto. basically just make a new seat pan for it took make it look like a cafe racer. is there anymore similar bike to this? is the RC Moto 50-GL a good bike? is there more top tank bike put there that can be bought for less than a grand
cafepete
Net Rider

re: cafe racer style?

Postby donp » Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:03 pm

my favorite is the early 80's general 5 star or lazer sport 50. here is one of mine.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
donp

Postby cafepete » Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:50 pm

anyone know where i can buy a chinese motorcyle similar to this
cafepete
Net Rider

Postby ItsLookingUp » Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:57 pm

That cylinder looks bigger han a 50cc. If it is, it's not a moped anywhere. Smitty has a Jialing RC Moto chopper. It is a nice moped and a very strong runner.
Lenny
ItsLookingUp
Master Regional Rider

Postby cafepete » Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:12 pm

its alright if its not a moped i was thinking of buying one to turn into a cafe racer. i searched all over the net but no one seems to sell this chinese made motorcyle that looks like that and the the harley looking once
cafepete
Net Rider

Postby Tab » Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:26 pm

Similar??

Tab
Master Regional Rider

Postby cafepete » Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:32 pm

yah that works, where can you buy hose?
cafepete
Net Rider

Postby cafepete » Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:58 pm

i just found out that bike is a copy of a Honda 125. look at what that chinese bike can be with a little modding
cafepete
Net Rider

Postby 50/50 » Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:32 pm

Clone of a . I bought one new exactly like the one in the link picture in 1976.
50/50
Net Rider

Postby donp » Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:49 am

donp

Postby Saabsonettguy » Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:05 am

Grey
Live to ride, Ride to work
Saabsonettguy
Net Rider

Postby John » Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:08 am

John

"Plan your life like you will live forever, and live your life like you will die the next day!"
John
Master Regional Rider

Postby Antique_GZR » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:16 am

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Antique_GZR
Net Rider

Postby cafepete » Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:27 pm

cafepete
Net Rider

Postby scratchmarc » Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:07 pm

i saw this listing of a street legal enduro style honda by a guy near me, man, i'm sorely tempted to make an offer...

~marc
scratchmarc
Net Rider

Next

Return to Moped Riders