[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Moped Riders Association • View topic - Puch 64 Polini kit, need suggestions on what to do with it.

Puch 64 Polini kit, need suggestions on what to do with it.

General discussion forum for repairing and riding mopeds

Moderators: ItsLookingUp, pehuskey, Tab, mountainmoped, JD, John

Puch 64 Polini kit, need suggestions on what to do with it.

Postby Angusm » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:53 pm

Yeah, thats pretty much it. I've put a couple 60 and 70cc kits on other puchs, then I got rid of all of them and bought a 64cc Polini kit for my baby...the first one I ever got. Anyways...I have a larger carb from another 70cc kit that I had, but I can't mount it with the reed valve/intake that they provided, what should I do? I haven't tinkered with the moped in three or four years, but it runs real rough until 15-20 mph's with the stock carb.

To those of you who bought the 64cc Polini kit - WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR NASTY PERFORMANCE?
1976 Puch Maxi, Polini 64cc kit, if you have any suggestions or information, I'm all ears.
Angusm
Net Rider

Return to Moped Riders