[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Moped Riders Association • View topic - Gettysburg battlefield ride july 29

Gettysburg battlefield ride july 29

General discussion forum for repairing and riding mopeds

Moderators: ItsLookingUp, pehuskey, Tab, mountainmoped, JD, John

Gettysburg battlefield ride july 29

Postby dustin » Sun May 14, 2006 11:02 pm

slow cooked hobo mum mum mu thats good eating
dustin
Net Rider

re: Gettysburg battlefield ride july 29

Postby angryclothespin » Mon May 15, 2006 10:07 am

angryclothespin
Net Rider

Postby dustin » Mon May 22, 2006 11:02 am

hey, the $12 tshirts, the price will most likely go down. the $12 is the most they would be, the more that are ordered the less they will be.
dustin
Net Rider

Postby angryclothespin » Wed May 24, 2006 10:32 am

angryclothespin
Net Rider

Postby dierwulf » Wed May 24, 2006 6:08 pm

dierwulf
Net Rider

Postby angryclothespin » Wed May 24, 2006 8:43 pm

angryclothespin
Net Rider

Postby dustin » Thu May 25, 2006 9:50 pm

hey a BYOB or everyone what to pitch in for a keg after the ride?
dustin
Net Rider

Postby pehuskey » Fri May 26, 2006 11:36 am

sounds like fun, ill have to see if i can swing it
Fight apathy...or don't, whatever.
Three tips to better posting . , SHIFT
pehuskey
Master Regional Rider

Postby angryclothespin » Sun May 28, 2006 10:14 pm

BUMPBUMPBUMP!
For all those interested in attending...Gettysburg is chock full of campgrounds. We may be able to make reservations and maybe even look into a discount with enough people. If you plan on attending, it is VERY WISE to make reservations NOW to whatever hotel/motel/cardboard box you want to stay because July = HEAVY tourist season.
Please help Dustin and I out on this. We have never planned a moped event, and would like to get a round-about figure of those wishing to attend. Dustin is out riding his balls off searching for that perfect route. We are trying to make this as comfortable for everyone as we can, but would like to know who 'EVERYONE' is.
Thanks 'gents (and gals, too)!
angryclothespin
Net Rider

Postby dustin » Tue May 30, 2006 9:29 am

glasses and goggles are a good idea for the night ride, there are lots, a full metric shit ton, of bugs at night. also there are hills some very long hills so little speed gears not good for the ride. i will be post the names and numbers of camp grounds and hotels soon.
dustin
Net Rider

Postby dustin » Wed May 31, 2006 11:40 am

dustin
Net Rider

Postby dustin » Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:04 am

dustin
Net Rider

Postby mkIIsnwbrdr » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:28 pm

i just joined this forum today and i already like what i see.... I live in Hanover and cruise around all the time with my neighbor. As long as we dont work, we're definitely there. We actually found ourselves riding into gettysburg in the middle of bike week a couple weeks ago. haha

hopefully we'll see you guys there!
No matter how beautiful she is, someone somewhere is sick of her shit. :)
mkIIsnwbrdr
Net Rider

Postby mkIIsnwbrdr » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:14 am

anybody still plannin on goin???
No matter how beautiful she is, someone somewhere is sick of her shit. :)
mkIIsnwbrdr
Net Rider

Postby phebus » Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:26 pm

mkII,
Hey, I'm in Hanover Area Mopeds and I just sent an email out to the gang to see if they are planning on making it. I'm going to try my darndest to make it but it seems like something always pops up.
Cruising the battlefields should be great.

I don't know how I've missed you since you live in Hanover but if you want to join the club we'd love to have you.
Do you or your neighbor have a black moped (not sure what kind) with a white wire basket on the back? I just saw someone earlier this week pass by where I work in hanover.

Hope to see some folks in Gettysburg,
Tate
phebus
Net Rider

Next

Return to Moped Riders