[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Moped Riders Association • View topic - Gettysburg battlefield ride july 29

Gettysburg battlefield ride july 29

General discussion forum for repairing and riding mopeds

Moderators: ItsLookingUp, pehuskey, Tab, mountainmoped, JD, John

re: Gettysburg battlefield ride july 29

Postby phebus » Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:30 pm

By the way,
What kind of reaction did you get during bike week? I was seriously considering riding to Gburg that weekend but thought I might get a beer bottle upside my head or something.
phebus
Net Rider

Postby dierwulf » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:28 pm

yo A posted at the other site as per what I said so we'll see... sucks about not getting the kinetic but hey whatever I'll do my damnedest to be there anyway!
dierwulf
Net Rider

Postby mkIIsnwbrdr » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:35 pm

phebus
hes got a 'puke green' maxi luxe. we're gonna try to make it to gettysburg, but i'm goin to tennessee for the week, so i probably have to work. i'd be interested in joinin the group. im goin back to school in august, but i'll be back.
No matter how beautiful she is, someone somewhere is sick of her shit. :)
mkIIsnwbrdr
Net Rider

Postby phebus » Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:14 pm

mkII,
Here's the website. If you really want to join just click on the join button and send me pics of your moped and I'll get you on the site as a member. Also I'll put your email in my hanover moped contacts so whenever we plan a ride or something you'll get the word.

see ya,
Tate
phebus
Net Rider

Postby Flashy65 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:46 pm

A couple of us from Hershey unfortunatey cannot attend. Will someone be taking photos or video of the ride?
Flashy65
Net Rider

Postby nader182 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:01 pm

Hey mkII, you ride with Greenholt dont you? Yeah my brother said he beat you guys on my snark. Oh and by the way I will be joining you all at the Gburg ride.
nader182
Net Rider

Postby angryclothespin » Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:04 am

angryclothespin
Net Rider

Postby nader182 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:10 pm

nader182
Net Rider

Postby nader182 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:12 pm

nader182
Net Rider

Postby mkIIsnwbrdr » Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:38 pm

Nader,
Yeah i ride with greenholt. i dont remember riding with your bro though. greenholts ped tops out at about 24, mine tops around 29.

Sucks I couldnt make the Gettysburg Ride, i had to work:(
No matter how beautiful she is, someone somewhere is sick of her shit. :)
mkIIsnwbrdr
Net Rider

Postby phebus » Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:59 pm

Hey
To everyone who missed the Gettysburg ride yesterday, you missed a pretty good time. There are some great places to ride in Gburg. Kevin and I got to meet Dustin and angryclothespin who were both awesome.
Thanks angryclothespin for hanging back with my slow-ass Batavus, you kept me from getting lonely back there!

Here are some pics- should have more to come-

Tate
phebus
Net Rider

Postby John » Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:21 pm

Mystery stain.....Could be anal leakage. yuk!
John

"Plan your life like you will live forever, and live your life like you will die the next day!"
John
Master Regional Rider

Postby angryclothespin » Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:51 pm

Here's mine. Sorry about the shakiness in the movie clips...Trying to operate a moped with one hand and hold a camera steady in the other while driving some backwoods PA roads really isn't something I would encourage. Enjoy.
angryclothespin
Net Rider

Postby Smitty » Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:33 pm

Smitty
Master Regional Rider

Postby dustin » Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:24 pm

A 2nd ride may be planed for the fall, less sun and less cars.
slow cooked hobo mum mum mu thats good eating
dustin
Net Rider

PreviousNext

Return to Moped Riders